XConnect to Share Expertise in VoIP Peering at Industry Conferences
LONDON, UK - JANUARY 16, 2006 - XConnect, the largest neutral VoIP peering provider worldwide servicing more than 75 VoIP service providers in 20 countries, announced today participation in the following upcoming events in the first quarter 2006. VoIP peering allows operators to "identify" VoIP calls and exchange them end-to-end across IP networks, facilitating zero-cost settlement while preserving value-added services and advanced features for the benefit of subscribers.
- January 15-18, 2006. Hugh Goldstein, Business Development Consultant, will present at the Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) in Honolulu, HI.
- January 24-26, 2006. Gary McDonald, VP, Sales, EMEA, will speak at Marcus Evans' Wholesale Interconnection Forum in London, UK.
- January 24-27, 2006. Eli Katz, Founder & CEO, will present about VoIP Peering on two separate panels throughout at the Internet Telephony Expo in Fort Lauderdale,
- L. XConnect will also be exhibiting at the show.
- January 25-27. Gary McDonald, VP, Sales, EMEA, will speak at Marcus Evans' Strategic Pricing for Telecom Services and Content in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- February 9, 2006. Eli Katz, Founder & CEO, will present at the IP Voice Meeting in Lisbon, Portugal.
- March 13-16. Eli Katz, Founder & CEO, will speak about ENUM at Pulvermedia's Spring VON conference in San Jose, CA. XConnect will also be exhibiting at the show.
- March 21, 2006. Eli Katz, Founder & CEO, will present at the VentureOne Summit, a Dow Jones Conference, in San Francisco, CA.